http://www.lighthouseinteriors.co.za email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions Simply the best retailers (Pty) Ltd trading as Lighthouse Interiors
Lighthouse Interiors will undertake to execute and complete the work set out in this quotation subject to the terms and conditions below:
1. Terms of payment are as follows: A 80% deposit is required on acceptance of this quotation, with the balance payable 2-3 days before the day of installation.
2. A special arrangement can be made to pay the balance cash on delivery.
3. Should an installation to be cancelled due to the fact the premises are not ready, you will be required to pay any outstanding payments due to Lighthouse Interiors, less a 10% retention, on the scheduled installation date. The payment held back will then fall due 3 days before the next scheduled day of installation.
4. Proof of Electronic Fund Transfer must be emailed to Lighthouse Interiors.
5. Lighthouse Interiors will not accept liability for flaws or blemishes in any product supplied by product manufacturer.
6. Product manufacturer guaranties/warranties are available on request; Lighthouse Interiors will not accept any liability.
7. While every effort will be made to complete your job on time, as specified, Lighthouse Interiors cannot guarantee this when certain conditions, i.e. unavailability of products, or delays in receiving products, occur which are beyond our control.
8. Lighthouse Interiors undertakes to be as careful as possible during installation, but should anything be broken, we will not accept liability. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all valuables and breakable items are moved, allowing adequate space for the installers.
9. Lighthouse Interiors will not be held liable for any damage caused, or repair thereof, when drilling into concealed water pipes or electric cabling.
10. Should walls be so soft that it makes installations of fittings impossible; Lighthouse Interiors reserves the right to carry out repairs enabling the installation to go ahead, and billing you, the client, for additional work carried out.
11. When removing rails, and sometimes when installing, damage may occur to the walls. Lighthouse Interiors will undertake to patch up as best as possible, but will not be held liable for painting or if the repair is not 100%.
12. All goods remain the sole property of Lighthouse Interiors until payment has been received in full. Lighthouse Interiors reserves the right to uplift any goods that have not been paid for in full, and reserves the right to recover costs.
13. This quotation is valid for a period of one week and Lighthouse Interiors reserves the right to increase the prices prior to acceptance, or after the period has lapsed.
14. The client or client representative is to be present during the installation period.
15. The client or client representative will be required to sign off on all products delivered.
16. By signing the document and/or paying a deposit, you the client, imply that you have the capacity to conclude the agreement and all the requirements for a valid contract.
17. By signing the document and/or paying a deposit, you the client, imply that you have read, accept and understood the layout sketch provided with the quotation.
18. By signing the document and/or paying a deposit, you the client, imply that you have read, accept and understood the above terms and conditions.